Bursaries have recently been codified within the BBBEE codes with a target of 2.5% of the Payroll and worth 4 points under the Skills Development element.
WE AIM TO BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN EDUCATION AND THE WORLD OF WORK.
- We provide end to end bursary management services to stakeholders for the benefit of young people in South Africa
- We play a vital role in hand-picking the right candidates based on the bursary criteria
- We ensure that bursary funds are utilised as intended
- Quarterly reports are provided to track the progress of students
- We derive policies and strategies based on the organisation’s long term plans regarding bursary implementation and provide a more tailored solution.